Instructions for NEET Counselling 2023
- Counseling commences for NEET 2023: The second week of May 2023
- Counseling for Seats Under 15% All India Quota and all seats in Central Institutions Including AIIMS, JIPMER, AFMC, ESI, Delhi University (DU), BHU, AMU, and Deemed Universities:
- Online counselling would be conducted by the Medical Counselling Committee of the Directorate General of Health Services for Undergraduate Medical Courses.
- Information for online counselling would only be available on Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) website (mcc.nic.in) for Undergraduate Medical Courses.
- Qualified candidates are advised to read the counselling related information carefully and understand the course of action to be taken by them for appearing in the Counselling.
- Any query related to 15% All India Quota, Central Institutions including AIIMS, JIPMER, AFMC, ESIC, Delhi University (DU), BHU & AMU and Deemed Universities Counselling may be referred to the following address:
|For MBBS/BDS Courses:
|For BAMS / BSMS / BUMS / BHMS Courses:
NEET Counselling and Admission for seats other than 15% All India seats
- Candidates wishing to apply for admission in State Medical Colleges/ Universities/Institutions using merit list shall follow the instructions of the State Government and/or authorities of the Medical/Dental/ Ayurveda/ Siddha/ Unani/Homeopathy colleges/Institution/University concerned for counseling.
- Counselling for Private Medical Colleges (except Deemed) will be with the respective State Governments. In the case of Medical/Dental Colleges.
- 15% All India quota seats of Private Ayurveda/Siddha/Unani/ Homeopathy Colleges are filled by AYUSH Admission Central Counselling Committee (AACCC) and Ministry of AYUSH.
- The NTA will not make any change in candidates’ data after the opportunity for the same is closed. In no case, the change of data submitted by the candidate in the online Application Form shall be made by NTA, after the declaration of result.
- The domicile criteria would be as per the State concerned and NTA has no role to play in it.
- In the application form, categories of the candidates have been obtained as per Central Category List.
- For the counselling and admission on seats other than 15% All India Quota Seats, candidates will register for counselling as per their eligibility by giving the category based on the State category list.