A clear and recent photo of your face and shoulders is a mandatory component of your application. The photo should meet the following criteria:
- Quality: The photo must be of high quality to facilitate identity confirmation and assessment purposes.
- Current: The photo should accurately represent your current appearance.
The uploaded photo will undergo scrutiny, and it may be rejected if it fails to meet these requirements. It’s essential to adhere to the guidelines to avoid any delays in the assessment process.
Providing a copy of the identification page(s) from your current and valid passport is a crucial step in the application process. The requirements for the passport copy are as follows:
- Validity: The passport must be current and valid.
- Amendment of Details: If necessary, the AMC will update your name(s) in the AMC candidate account to match the details in your passport.
For comprehensive details and guidance on identity verification and passport submission, IMGs can refer to the AMC Candidate Account Guide. Specific sections related to identity evidence, passport requirements, and the process for name/signature difference or change are available in the guide. These sections cover:
- Identity – Passport Requirements: Outlining the specifications for submitting passport details.
- Name/Signature Difference/Change: Providing guidance on how to address any disparities in names or signatures.
- Statutory Declaration: Explaining the use of statutory declarations, including the eligibility of witnesses.
Steps to Follow
IMGs should carefully follow the steps outlined in the AMC Candidate Account Guide, particularly those related to identity evidence. This includes uploading a suitable photo and providing accurate passport details. Any necessary adjustments to your name in the candidate account will be made to align with the information in your passport.
Importance of Compliance
Adherence to these identification and passport requirements is crucial for maintaining the integrity of the assessment process. The accurate representation of your identity ensures that assessment outcomes and subsequent registrations are correctly attributed.