New User Registration:
- Create an online profile to apply for FMGE June 2023 session.
- Profile generates a unique UserID and Password for each candidate.
- UserID and Password are used to log in and register for the online application.
- Click on the “Go To Application” link to continue with the application submission.
- Retrieve your login password by clicking on the “Forgot Your Password” option.
Name, Gender, Date of Birth, and Nationality:
- Candidates need to provide their full name as mentioned on their Primary Medical Qualification Certificate.
- The name entered during user registration will be displayed in a non-editable format on the examination application form.
- Candidates cannot change their names after submitting the application.
- It is crucial to avoid errors in the candidate’s name during the application process.
- Candidates must bring a government-issued ID proof with the same name as mentioned in the application to the test center on the day of the exam.
- This ensures proper identification and avoids any discrepancies.
Documents required for FMGE Application Form 2023:
- Valid Photo ID proof:
- Aadhaar card,
- Driving License,
- PAN card,
- Voter ID.
- Class 12 mark sheet: Scanned copy or details of your Class 12 mark sheet.
- MBBS qualification details: Information about your MBBS qualification, including the name of the institution, duration of the course, and degree awarded.
- Proof of Nationality: Valid proof of your nationality, such as a passport or other government-issued photo ID.
- Scanned images of passport-sized photograph and signature: Clear and scanned images of your passport-sized photograph and signature, as per the specifications provided by the National Board of Examinations (NBE).
For nationality, candidates can choose from the options provided: Indian, Non-Resident Indian (NRI), Overseas Citizen of India (OCI), and Foreign Nationals.
- Indian citizens who are not NRIs should select Indian.
- An Indian citizen who is an NRI should choose Non-Resident Indian.
- If a candidate is a foreign national and also an Overseas Citizen of India (OCI), they should choose OCI.
- Foreign nationals (other than Nepalese) who are not OCI are not eligible to apply for FMGE.
- Candidates who are citizens of countries other than India or Nepal and not OCI are not eligible to apply for FMGE.
Email ID and Mobile Number:
- Candidates need to provide a valid email ID during registration.
- The email ID will be verified through a system-generated OTP (One-Time Password) for user creation.
- The same email ID cannot be used for the concurrent registration of any other user.
- All email correspondence, including examination-related information, will be sent to this registered email ID.
- Candidates can also communicate with the National Board of Examinations (NBEMS) through this email ID only.
- Correspondence received from any other email ID of the candidate will not be entertained.
Candidates should provide a unique mobile number for receiving examination-related communications via SMS.
- The mobile number will be used to send important updates and notifications related to the examination.
- However, the mobile number will not be the primary means of communication for examination purposes.
User ID and Password:
- The generated UserID/Application ID and password will be sent to the candidate’s registered email ID for future reference.
- Candidates should ensure to keep this information safe and confidential.
- Candidates can access the online application form for the FMGE June 2023 session by logging in with their UserID and password.
- The application submission process can be completed in a single sitting or multiple sittings, according to the candidate’s choice, during the application submission window.
- However, once an application is successfully completed and submitted, certain fields can only be edited during the designated “edit window.”
- It is advised not to rush the application submission process to avoid errors.
- Requesting changes in the date of birth, name, or any other information after submission will be rejected.
- NBEMS does not modify any information provided by candidates in their applications.
- Candidates can make corrections to any information except for the name, nationality, test city, mobile number, and email ID during the edit window.
Information Required in the Application Form:
- Candidates need to provide various information as asked under different sections in the application form.
- It is recommended to have the required information handy before starting to fill out the application.
- Some of the important sections in the application form include:
- Personal Details: Name, gender, date of birth, nationality, marks of identification.
- Address for Communication: Correspondence and permanent address in India.
- 10+2 Subjects and Percentage/Grades: Subjects studied in 10+2, percentage or grades obtained.
- Primary Medical Qualification Details: Institute name, course details, degree awarded, registration number.
- Previous FMGE Roll Number (if applicable).
- Identification Document: Passport number and validity (if applicable).
- Upload Documents:
- Thumb impression
- Primary Medical Qualification Degree certificate/Provisional Pass Certificate attested by the Indian embassy or apostilled
- Proof of citizenship (passport or other Government of India issued photo ID)
- Eligibility certificate (EC) issued by the Medical Council of India (MCI)/National Medical Commission (NMC) if applicable.
- The documents should be uploaded as per the specified guidelines provided on the application portal.
- Candidates can select the test city of their choice from the available options.
- However, if their preferred city is not available, they can choose the “OTHERS” option.
- The National Board of Examinations (NBEMS) will allocate a testing center in a state nearest to the candidate’s correspondence address.
Examination Fee Payment:
- Candidates are required to pay the prescribed examination fee online using the payment gateway provided on the application portal.
- Only online payment methods are available, and candidates should ensure they have a valid payment method before proceeding.
- The application process is considered incomplete without the successful payment of the examination fee.
Preview and Submission:
- Before submitting the application, candidates should thoroughly review the entire form to ensure accuracy.
- After verifying all the details, candidates need to agree to the declaration and submit the application.
Acknowledgment and Payment Status:
- After submitting the application, candidates will receive an acknowledgment email at their registered email ID, confirming the successful submission of their application.
- Candidates can also check the status of their payment in the application form PDF.
- In the payment status, ‘S’ indicates successful payment, and ‘F’ indicates failed payment.
- Candidates can make corrections in certain fields during the edit window, which is usually open for a limited period after the application submission window closes.
- However, please note that certain fields, such as name, email ID, mobile number, nationality, and test city, cannot be edited after the initial submission.
- Candidates should ensure they provide accurate information during the initial application submission to avoid any issues.
It is important to note that the above steps are based on the provided information and the general registration process for the FMGE. However, it is crucial to visit the official website of the National Board of Examinations Medical Sciences (NBEMS) at https://natboard.edu.in and carefully follow the instructions provided there for the most accurate and up-to-date registration process.